Twitter is sort of a mesh between blogging and instant messaging (IM), but you are able to reach a wide audience or a small private audience with a single message. Further, you can follow others’ conversations, which is great for connecting to other like-minded people. Follow people you want to learn from and reach people you want to help–with whatever. The point is that you get to choose who you reach.
We use Twitter to connect to other like-minded people within the Prepaid Phone Card niche, including potential retail customers, wholesale customers, and affiliates. We also follow people who know a thing or two about Internet marketing and advertising.
How will you use Twitter?
Begin to unleash the power of Twitter by following SpeedyPin today. See who we are following then follow those you’d like to get to know a little more. Want to talk or learn about search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and affiliate marketing? Maybe you just want to follow what other really smart and cool people are talking about in real-time?
Consider following some people that we follow on Twitter:
- Aaron Wall on Twitter (SEO Book)
- Amit Mehta on Twitter – (Super Affiliate Mindset)
- Anik Singal on Twitter – (Affiliate Classroom)
- David Klein on Twitter – (Purposeinc)
- Neil Patel on Twitter – (Internet Entrepreneur)
- Matt Cutts on Twitter (Head of Google’s Spam Team)
- Shawn Collins on Twitter (Affiliate Summit)
Happy selling! Happy Tweeting!